Release and Waiver of Liability.
In consideration for the privilege of participation in Barre and Yoga classes, Health Programs, or Workshops (the “Programs”) offered by The Barre + Yoga Experience LLC hereby agree that:
1. I understand that there are inherent risks involved in the Programs, which are instructional rather than recreational in nature, including the risk of serious physical injury and death, and I fully assume all risks associated with the Programs, including, but not limited to: intensive physical activity and exertion; causation or aggravation of a physical injury or medical condition; lack of warnings or inadequate warnings; lack of instructions, inadequate instructions, or a failure to follow instructions; slipping from slippery surfaces such as mats or floors; equipment failure; and other physical risks associated with the instructional services provided by The Barre + Yoga Experience LLC in connection with the Programs. I am fully aware of and accept the risks and hazards involved, and agree to assume full responsibility for any risks, conditions, injuries, or damages, known or unknown, which I might incur or aggravate as a result of my participation in the Programs and use of any equipment provided by The Barre + Yoga Experience LLC.
2. I understand that it is my responsibility to consult with a physician prior to and regarding my participation in the Programs, and to receive prior approval to participate. I represent and warrant that I am physically fit and have no medical condition or injury that would prevent my full participation in the Programs. I understand that The Barre + Yoga Experience LLC’s willingness to allow me to participate in the Programs is conditioned on this representation.
3. I understand that it is my continuing responsibility to inform The Barre + Yoga Experience LLC of any previous or existing medical conditions, injuries, or surgeries prior to my first participation in the Programs, and at such other times as I acquire information with respect to any previous or existing medical conditions, injuries, or surgeries. I understand that it is my responsibility to consult with a Physician if I am pregnant or may be pregnant and obtain approval of participation prior to attending.
4. On behalf of myself and my heirs, assigns, successors, executors, administrators, and legal representatives, I hereby release and agree that I will not assert any claims against The Barre + Yoga Experience LLC, its affiliates, officers, directors, agents, or employees, or against the landlord of any premises at which The Barre + Yoga Experience LLC may operate, arising from or in connection with any personal injury or property damage sustained by me in connection with the Programs. This release expressly includes, but is not limited to, any claims for negligence, including negligent maintenance of any The Barre + Yoga Experience LLC facility.
5. On behalf of myself and my heirs, assigns, successors, executors, administrators, and legal representatives, I hereby agree that I will defend, indemnify, and hold harmless The Barre + Yoga Experience LLC, its affiliates, officers, directors, agents, or employees, as well as the landlord of any premises at which The Barre + Yoga Experience LLC may operate, from any and all claims, suits, or demands by anyone arising from my use of or presence in any The Barre + Yoga Experience LLC facilities, and/or my participation in the Programs. This indemnification obligation expressly includes, but is not limited to, any claims for negligence, including negligent maintenance of any The Barre + Yoga Experience LLC facility.
6. I understand that, except to request a monetary refund, I have no claim against The Barre + Yoga Experience LLC or the landlord of any premises at which The Barre + Yoga Experience LLC may operate by reason of their refusal to allow me to participate in the Programs.
7. I understand and agree to the late cancel and no-show policy and understand the fees involved. I must cancel my reservations 4 hours and 1 minute prior to class start time. 4 hours or less results in a “late cancel”. Not showing up to class after placing a reservation results in a “no show” I understand that The Barre + Yoga Experience LLC will auto-charge my credit card these fees via STRIPE online. All memberships, including New Client Special, are subject to $10 fee for late cancellations and no shows; all Class Pack and Single Class users will lose the credit they booked with in the case of a late cancellation or no show.
8. I am 18 years or older. I understand the legal consequences of signing this document, including (a) releasing The Barre + Yoga Experience LLC and its landlord from all liability, (b) promising not to sue them, (c) and assuming all risks of participating in this activity, including travel to, from and during the activity. If under the age of 18 I understand that it is my responsibility to provide a parent or guardian signature to The Barre + Yoga Experience LLC prior to participating in the Programs. If under the age of 18 I am aware and agree that until age 18, the attendance of a heated class is not allowed.
9. I understand that I am responsible for my possessions and that The Barre + Yoga Experience LLC and its landlord are not liable for any lost or stolen items.
10. I release from liability, indemnify, and agree not to sue the parties designated therein in order to participate in the foregoing online activity.
11. I hereby grant permission to The Barre + Yoga Experience LLC, the rights of my image, in video or still, and of the likeness and sound of my voice as recorded on audio or video tape without payment or any other consideration. I understand that my image may be edited, copied, exhibited, published or distributed and waive the right to inspect or approve the finished product wherein my likeness appears. Additionally, I waive any right to royalties or other compensation arising or related to the use of my image or recording. I also understand that this material may be used in diverse educational settings within an unrestricted geographic area. Photographic, audio or video recordings may be used for ANY USE which may include but is not limited to: • Presentations; • Courses; • Online/Internet Videos; • Media; • News (Press); I understand this permission signifies that photographic or video recordings of me may be electronically displayed via the Internet or in the public educational setting. There is no time limit on the validity of this release nor is there any geographic limitation on where these materials may be distributed. This release applies to photographic, audio or video recordings collected as part of the “Programs”.
I acknowledge that I have read the foregoing Liability Release Waiver and understand its contents; that I am at least eighteen (18) years old and fully competent to give my consent; That I have been sufficiently informed of the risks involved and give my voluntary consent in signing it as my own free act and deed; that I give my voluntary consent in signing this Liability Release Waiver as my own free act and deed with full intention to be bound by the same, and free from any inducement or representation
COVID-19 Safety Acknowledgement
The World Health Organization has declared the novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) a worldwide pandemic. Due to its capacity to transmit from person-to-person through respiratory droplets, the government has set recommendations, guidelines, and some prohibitions which The Barre + Yoga Experience and The Barre + Yoga Experience II, LLC. (the "Organizations") adheres to comply. Prior to attending class at any of The Barre + Yoga Experience LLC facilities.
I am aware of the existence of the risk on my physical appearance to the venue and my participation to the activity of the Organization that may cause injury or illness such as, but not limited to Influenza, MRSA, or COVID-19 that may lead to paralysis or death. I have not experienced symptoms that of fever, fatigue, difficulty in breathing, or dry cough or exhibiting any other symptoms relating to COVID-19 or any communicable disease within the last 14 days.
Following the pronouncements above I hereby declare the following:
I am fully and personally responsible for my own safety and actions while and during any participation and I recognize that I may be in any case be at risk of contracting COVID-19.
With full knowledge of the risks involved, I hereby release, waive, discharge the Organization, its board, officers, independent contractors, affiliates, employees, representatives, successors, and assigns from any and all liabilities, claims, demands, actions, and causes of action whatsoever, directly or indirectly arising out of or related to any loss, damage, injury, or death, that may be sustained by me related to COVID-19 while participating in any activity while in, on, or around the premises or while using the facilities that may lead to unintentional exposure or harm due to COVID-19.
I agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Organization from and against any and all costs, expenses, damages, lawsuits, and/or liabilities or claims arising whether directly or indirectly from or related to any and all claims made by or against any of the released party due to injury, loss, or death from or related to COVID-19
By attending classes,I acknowledge that I have read the foregoing Liability Release Waiver and understand its contents; that I am at least eighteen (18) years old and fully competent to give my consent; That I have been sufficiently informed of the risks involved and give my voluntary consent in signing it as my own free act and deed; that I give my voluntary consent in signing this Liability Release Waiver as my own free act and deed with full intention to be bound by the same, and free from any inducement or representation.
This waiver will remain effective until laws and mandates relevant to COVID-19 are lifted.
In studio and Livestream Classes: If you cancel at least 4 hours prior to the class start time, the class will be credited back to your account.
All unlimited pass holders will be charged $10 for late cancels and no shows. All members using a class pack will lose their class credit for a late cancellations and no shows
We have a 24 hour cancellation policy for all special events. Card on file will be charged 24 hours prior to the event, no refunds. If the special event is free, your card will be charged a $10 cancellation/no-show fee, 24 hour cancellation policy applies.
All class packages are final sale and can't be transferred.
Apparel & Merchandise can be returned within 30 days of purchase, with tags still attached.